At Delvantage™, we are a startup passionate about our customers, go to market strategy and our team. So it's no surprise we are looking for passionate individuals who are ready to journey with us as we build a new way for go to market professionals to discover, create, and execute go to market strategies that translate into growth. We are driven by data, math, and simplifying decision making through easy to use software. We understand the importance of creating a platform that plays nice in an ecosystem of tools and apps our customers already use. We strive to make all go to market professionals heroes in their company. If this excites you like it does us, check us out today!
Team Lead, Sr Software Engineer
At Delvantage™, we are leveraging the latest technologies to deliver an amazing experience to our customers. Using the Meteor platform, we have created a lighting quick environment for our development team to create the coolest features that our customers love. As a Team Lead, Sr Software Engineer, you will be in a player/coach role, guiding the team on sprints as well as keeping your own engineering skills sharp.
- Meteor or similar technology experience - Node, JS, Mongo DB
- Experience in developing APIs and self serve tool kits
- Experience in creating high transaction systems that scale and integrate with Saas service providers - ie subscriptions management, billing, CRMs, etc.
- Experience in leading a dev team or dev pods
- Experience in start up phase companies a bonus - along with the unwavering desire to wear many hats - tester, coder, release manager, architect, bug fixer, mentor, process maker, barista, etc.
The Delvantage Team is looking for a talented UX craftsperson with a passion for combining seamless interaction with beautiful visual design. Your work needs to be easy to navigate and comprehend, logically organized, accessible, and in-tune with the latest web technologies. Your focus will be delivering the highest standard of usability and simplicity to the software’s end users: b-to-b go to market professionals. In other words, we want to delight our users with an exceptional experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Find ways to solve complex interaction and visual design problems
- Play an influential role in the visual design of new products and features
- Produce high-quality designs in a quick, iterative fashion
- Engage in user research activities with our customers
- Build rapid prototypes for user testing
- Work with Product and Engineering to ensure the highest quality designs and functionality
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- Self-motivated with a passion for design
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A good understanding of design process as it relates to web applications
- The ability to iterate rapidly
- 5+ years of ux and UI design experience
- Photoshop, and Illustrator or Sketch skills
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Rapid prototyping experience (such as InVision) desired
- User research experience desired
- You will need to include a digital portfolio of your best work demonstrating rock-solid experience in information architecture and interaction design.
Talent is paramount to the Delvantage™ team. If you don't see a specific role that fits your qualifications, not to worry. We are growing crazy fast and are always on the look out to expand our team. If you have the drive to do big things and you think you are uniquely aligned with our beliefs, then we want to meet you! Apply below.